Sunday, November 11, 2007

Contour Backmax Support System


  • Backrest
  • Chaise Lounge
  • Lounge with foot incline
  • Machine washable cover
Seven configurations to suit your needs - sleeping, working or reading, or reclining. Works anywhere, in bed or on the floor. Position yourself comfortably with this multi-functional full body support system. The BackMax is great for reading, watching TV or just relaxing in bed or stretching out on the floor. The unique zippeRed design provides three positioning options, or detach to create your own personal comfort angles. ZippeRed design makes this wedge system the most functional and easiest to use.

Reviews:

I had back surgery in Dec. 2006 and needed something (and still do) to allow me to sleep in the bed. This is perfect. I've even brought it with me on vacation (it doesn't pack very well though for airline travel ;) I can now sleep through the night, in bed with my wife, with relatively no pain. I only need to find a very thin pillow for me head because a regular pillow causes me some neck discomfort due to lifting my head too much and the BackMax is a little too firm to use no pillow. But that's nothing compared to the relief I've gotten from this product. I highly recommend it for anyone with back issues.


No comments: